Create Alert on a Resource
Creates a single alert on a resource of the client.
- A list of event IDs is generated when alerts are created. This list is valid for 30 days.
- Use the event IDs to search and get alert details.
Creation of a new resource depends on the following:
- A new resource is created and new device group, service group, and location are assigned.
- A new resource is created and existing device group, service group, and location are assigned.
- An already existing resource cannot be assigned to a new or existing Device Group, Service Group and Location.
Describes the clientId of the tenant
Alert current state
Event source name which generates alert, For eg External monitoring tool like SCOM
Alert description details
Alert previous state from current sta
Alert has incident created
OpsRamp Alerting type
- AgentObsoleteApplianceMonitoringScheduled MaintenanceForecastChange DetectionMONITORINGMaintenance
Component from which alert got generated
Time when alert was generated at source
Resource Object details
Applied monitor name for monitori
Count of the alerts occured with similar state
Run book automation applied