Add Response to a Time Bound Request
Adds a response to a time bound request.
- For attachments, files must be converted to bytes stream with base64-encoding.
- The default creator (OpsRamp API User) can send id and loginName to change the default.
- Based on the setting Make default submission status of a pending request as open, the status of the Pending request will change to Open.
- A file attachment is limited to 50MB.
- Date format is yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ (GMT).
Describes the clientId of the tenant
Unique Identifier (UUID) for time bound request